Due to the recent demand for Face Masks, Australia now has a national shortage of Masks, Elastic, Sewers and material to manufacture masks. Motto developed these "no-sew" masks to offer you a quick solution.
If you would like to sew your own mask, we have a pattern - suited to any two-way stretch fabric. Flick us an email - email@example.com and we can email it to you - or join our VIP group to download the file there. JOIN GROUP
X 20 Face Masks in every pack + Enjoy Free Shipping!
- X 10 Assorted Prints
- X 6 Black
- X 4 Plain colours
**No Coupon Codes or Member Discounts applicable with this product*
What to know about these masks:
- Due to the recent shortage in masks Australia Wide, Motto is offering you with a solution that does not require sewing or elastic (the recent influx of purchases has put a national shortage on these services/items)
- Each mask is cut using fabric off-cuts, this fabric would have ended up in landfill – Help us to reduce our impact on this beautiful planet of ours.
- A one-size-fits-all design with slits on each side for your ears, and a stretch fabric makes the mask versatile for many different face sizes and shapes.
- We recommend you keep some in your car, handbag, workplace and anywhere else you may find yourself needing a mask!
- Pack of 20 non-medical, reusable masks (x6 Black, x2 Blue, x2 Magenta, x10 Assorted prints)
- Single Layer, and Raw Cut Design
- Cuts are designed to stretch over your ears - You can make them wider by snipping the edges if required
- Layer several masks together for extra protection
- Stretch mask for comfort
- Stretch Jersey – Polyester/Spandex
- Fabric produced in Korea
- Quick drying
- Simply throw in your washing machine! We recommend putting inside a delicates bag to allow extra longevity.
- For quick washing, you can run hot/boiling water over your mask
- Do not put these in a dryer, please air dry (they are very quick drying)
Some best practice info to keep in mind:
- Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it.
- It’s still best practice to not touch your face when wearing this or other masks. Try not to mess with it once it’s on.
Due to health and safety measures at this time, we will be unable to accept returns of this item.
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.