MANUKA, ACT| Full Time (neg)
We're looking for a Store Manager who loves working in a fashion focused environment. This position will suit a person who thrives on personal connection with customers, and who loves inspiring women to build their wardrobes around style, functionality and versatility.
You will head the direction and growth of the store through customized marketing strategies, including building and promoting your stores social media presence. Your key sales strategy will be focused around social media, which we've seen has incredible results to brand this store.
This role will suit someone who is sales focused, passionate about fashion, and is known for their style.
Why work at Motto?
- Voucher incentives and bonuses (monthly)
- 50% staff discount
- $100 Birthday Voucher
- Outstanding Sales awards
- Work independently and enjoy complete control of your store
- Choose your own roster - No weekends? No worries.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Developing and implementing opportunities for store growth
- Keep a sales focused attitude and driving this store like its your own
- Providing a top level of personalized styling including, follow up and service surrounding this process
- Management of the store Social Media presence and continue its growth - this is your selling tool if there are any more lockdowns!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a sales or customer service based role
- Loves fashion, that is excited to inspire women
- Basic knowledge of social media, or, a positive attitude to learn about it
Training Available (via live stream):
- Merchandising Training developed by Creative Director
- Styling Training developed by Creative Director
- Two yearly launches to educate on emerging trends
- Daily videos run by company directors (to public) that are available to watch anytime to keep your styling skills up to date
If you think you have what it takes to work with a company who will support your ideas, and encourage individual thinking, We'd love to hear from you.
Send us your resume telling us why you are the perfect person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org