ALPHINGTON, VIC | Full time (neg.)
Motto Fashions is seeking a talented Social Media Co-Ordinator to join our INCREDIBLE team (yep, its a pretty fabulous crew!) and drive continued success of our rapidly growing e-commerce store.
If you want to come to work and feel like you are part of a family, part of a strong group of women who are absolutely focused on growth, success and achieving goals - We are the team for you!
You'll be reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager (but, have a direct line to the owners too). You will be responsible for the end-to-end social media marketing from assisting with the overall strategy to execution, including content creation, social media advertising and community growth.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited too:
• Coordinate and plan content for social media platforms
• Assist in building strategy and be responsible for its execution
• Continue to build and grow current live stream social media presence
• Content creation including reels and behind the scenes footage
• Work and liaise with agencies and account managers where needed
• Assist in photo shoots supporting the photographer with campaign preparation
Skills and Attributes:
• Self-motivated and confident to complete tasks autonomously
• A passion for growing communities (in particular with women) and understanding of how to grow engagement
• Team player who thrives working in a company with a strong culture (this part is really important to us, so extra points for including your personality in your resume!)
• Strong communication and writing skills
• You enjoy staying on top of the latest technological developments, and have a keen understanding of all digital marketing concepts
• Minimum 1 year experience working in a similar social media or digital marketing role
• Preferred candidates will have extensive knowledge of Facebook and Instagram algorithms and platforms
• Experience in content creation using basic video editing apps
• A keen eye for fashion, style, and how to create a beautiful feed and produce on brand content
Why work at Motto?
• Voucher incentives and bonuses (monthly)
• 50% staff discount
• $100 Birthday Voucher (plus donuts to celebrate)
• Work directly with the owners of the business - head over to our Facebook page and watch our live videos to get the feel of our company culture
Love the sound of a career at Motto? If you answered YES - Let's do this!!
To apply, send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this role to email@example.com.
WWW.MOTTO.COM.AU | 03 9445 1288